As a Parent what you need to know

Information for Child work Permit:
To obtain a bank account for the work permit you need to contact:

The Actors Federal Credit Union  

165 West 46th St.New York, NY 10036 

(P) 212-869-8926 ext 315  



   young performers handbook    

   Actors Equity  

Listing of management companies belonging to    The National Conference of Personal Managers